We value the trust you place in ARY Jewellers. That’s why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy.
- Collection of Personally Identifiable Information We collect email address from you when you select email during the first app launch. This enables us to sync your wishlist and shopping cart already created by you on the ARY website. We also use your contact information to send you offers and recommendations based on your previous orders, your browsing history and your interests.We may disclose to third party services certain personally identifiable information listed below:
– information you provide us such as name, email, mobile phone number
– information we collect as you access and use our service, including device information, location and network carrierThis information is shared with third party service providers so that we can:
– personalize the app for you
– perform behavioral analytics
- Use of Demographic and Profile Data We use personal information to provide the services you request. We use your personal information to troubleshoot problems; collect fees owed; measure interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers and customize your experience. In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyze demographic and profile data about our user’s activity on our app. We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our app.
- Security Precautions Our site has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
- Choice/Opt-Out: ARY jewellers provides all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account.
- Questions? Questions regarding this statement should be directed to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org