Terms and Conditions
Use of the Website
- CNIC # is mandatory for placing an online order. CNIC must be provided due to placing an order & for making GST Invoices.
- Cash on Delivery (COD) will only be entertained in Karachi only.
Offer Terms & Conditions
- Special offer is valid only on select designs on jewellery.
- ARY Jewellers may change (add to, delete, or amend) these terms from time to time.
- All disputes, with respect to the products and services offered in this connection, are subject to Pakistan jurisdiction.
- ARY Jewellers reserves the right to accept or deny the order.
- ARY Jewellers reserves the right to revise the product without further notice based on inflation and other business factors.
- Payment can be made by provided ARY Jewellers Official Bank Account & COD only.
- Delivery Charges will be clearly displayed when selected an item.
- Prices on our website are subject to change depending on the fluctuation on gold rates it may increase or decrease.
Cancellation & Returns
- You can cancel the order by login to the aryjewellers website. Specially for the Cash on delivery customer if they deny to accept the parcel from courier for any useless reason they could be black listed.
- Once the cancellation process is complete, you will receive a confirmation email to the registered email ID and the amount will be refunded back through the same mode of payment within 10 working days.
- If you have any queries, we shall be glad to answer the same before initiating the cancellation request.
Exchange & Buyback
If ever you feel like exchanging your old ARY gold Jewellery for newer designs, Exchange the product for its current value or get Cash with just minor deduction.
Defective & Damaged Items
If you should receive an item that is defective, damaged or not what you ordered, please contact us here within 5 working days. We will help you resolve any issues as quickly as possible by replacing the item, once the faulty item has been returned to us by post. We will confirm the return address in writing, once you have contacted us about the fault.
If you have any question about these Terms & Conditions, please contact us at email@example.com
Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of Pakistan, regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the courts located in Pakistan country, Karachi, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.